Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase
...Man, I can't even begin to describe how this amuses me. Just... Think about it. Rilla Roo. Who basically existed as a counter for another character (Dingodile) in a spin-off party game. Like THAT'S IT. THAT'S HIS ENTIRE CHARACTER.

And now he's one of the newcomers for this Grand Prix. Just... wow. Amazing.

I can only imagine the collective surprise from the fanbase when this was officially revealed. All those reactions ranging from "Wait who?" to "HOLY CRAP I REMEMBER THIS DUDE" to "Wow they really doin' their homework" and junk.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase - by Gussprint - 12-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Overwatch Voice Clips for Echo - by GameBoy2936 - 05-20-2020, 07:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)