Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you want the Japanese voices for KH1?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, of course, I want them!!!
0%
0 0%
No, I don't want them.
0%
0 0%
It does not really bother me...
100.00%
1 100.00%
I won't use them, but I don't mind...
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kingdom Hearts 1
#12
Music 
Finally!

I've completed all of the cutscene dialogue in Kingdom Hearts 1! The cutscenes are organised by world, and then by the cutscene name(s), taken from the official 'Theater Mode' from Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (PS4). Although, the 'Final Mix' additional cutscenes are NOT included! The cutscenes will be available, when approved, in the Sounds Resource as the .zip files are too large to attach to this post. This took me several hours to complete, so I would appreciate it if you would check out my YouTube channel, linked on my profile, and maybe show some support!

Anyways, enjoy!

Smug
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Kingdom Hearts 1 - by FormerUser2 - 11-28-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts 1 - by Petie - 12-04-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts 1 - by FormerUser2 - 12-06-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts 1 - by Dark_Ansem - 02-19-2020, 03:51 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts 1 - by novice_jedi - 08-09-2020, 09:18 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts 1 - by Dark_Ansem - 01-16-2021, 12:07 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts 1 - by NicoToonZ - 02-24-2021, 02:34 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts 1 - by Dark_Ansem - 02-27-2021, 06:23 AM
Goofy (Kingdom Hearts 1) Voices - by FormerUser2 - 11-29-2019, 06:36 AM
Donald (Kingdom Hearts 1) Voices - by FormerUser2 - 11-29-2019, 07:06 AM
Ariel (Kingdom Hearts 1) Voices - by FormerUser2 - 11-30-2019, 03:55 AM
Beast (Kingdom Hearts 1) Voices - by FormerUser2 - 11-30-2019, 04:01 AM
Jack (Kingdom Hearts 1) Voices - by FormerUser2 - 11-30-2019, 04:06 AM
Tarzan (Kingdom Hearts 1) Voices - by FormerUser2 - 11-30-2019, 04:16 AM
Kingdom Hearts 1 Cutscene Voices - by FormerUser2 - 12-03-2019, 03:45 PM
Kingdom Hearts 1 Sound Effects - by FormerUser2 - 12-04-2019, 06:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)