Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo PSP Sprites rip?
#1
I want to rip the character portraits from the visaul novel based of the Light Novel. But, I don't know how I do rip Sprites from PSP games?

P.S. Anyone who miss this Anime, and Anyone who wants a Second Season of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, but, the anime director, Hajime Kamoshida (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo light novel writer and creator), and J.C. Staff didn't planned to make a season 2, according to MyAnimeList, a user called "Hylian" was posted a reply about the Light Novel ending spoilers......... Sorry for the sopiler.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo PSP Sprites rip? - by YiyaRoxie - 11-18-2019, 11:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)