Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase
(10-04-2019, 08:21 AM)Gussprint Wrote: I'mma go ahead and assume the Cutscene Voices pack will be updated after this new Grand Prix begins proper.
Hah, I guess you could say that! It's actually because I hadn't gotten around to extracting them from their pre-rendered cutscenes until just now (the CTR TV clips that were originally in the English archive beforehand are actually unused, and I presume were done in-engine before being recorded).

Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled:
Cutscene Voices
Cutscene Voices (Arabic)
Cutscene Voices (French)
Cutscene Voices (German)
Cutscene Voices (Italian)
Cutscene Voices (Japanese)
Cutscene Voices (Mexican Spanish)
Cutscene Voices (Portuguese)
Cutscene Voices (Spanish)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase - by Random Talking Bush - 10-04-2019, 10:09 PM
Overwatch Voice Clips for Echo - by GameBoy2936 - 05-20-2020, 07:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)