Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I need hackers
#5
Okay, if you're looking to rip sprites from the SNES era, you're probably stuck ripping by taking screenshots or using tile viewers.

For sounds, you may also be stuck simply recording the game's audio using an emulator - sound test screens can be very helpfil - but if you are interested in any sound samples from a game, such as speech, check ourĀ SNESSOR. It may require DOSBox to run.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need hackers - by EZEPRO - 09-25-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: I need hackers - by Kramlack - 09-25-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: I need hackers - by Simpsons Dumper - 09-25-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: I need hackers - by Simpsons Dumper - 09-25-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: I need hackers - by Simpsons Dumper - 09-26-2019, 10:41 AM
RE: I need hackers - by EZEPRO - 09-26-2019, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)