Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Just how the hell long does it take to get something approved on here...?
#5
Ah, yup. I did done goofed with the icons - slipped my mind. I went ahead and just uploaded them, though to be fair, putting all the assets together for the icons took about...eh, 15 or so minutes.

And before that, I DID upload the game icon but one of the mods deleted it since I uploaded it twice by accident. Which means they've *known* about my submissions for quite some time. And again, considering the effort and time it took to make the icons, my "What the hell." very much still stands, if it hasn't already been upgraded to a "Seriously?"


Messages In This Thread
RE: Just how the hell long does it take to get something approved on here...? - by -Q- - 09-23-2019, 01:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)