Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Can't submit .zip files?
#2
I thought I was displaying a debug message for that particular error but apparently, I was only doing so if the submission required a .zip file. I just adjusted the output to include that debug info here as well. Can you try it again and screenshot the error if it's still not working?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can't submit .zip files? - by MattNL - 09-22-2019, 11:11 AM
RE: Can't submit .zip files? - by Petie - 09-23-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: Can't submit .zip files? - by MattNL - 09-23-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Can't submit .zip files? - by Petie - 09-23-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: Can't submit .zip files? - by MattNL - 09-23-2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Can't submit .zip files? - by Petie - 09-23-2019, 10:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)