Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Just how the hell long does it take to get something approved on here...?
#2
The website gets a bit flooded with stuff and they're understaffed. But at the weekend I had some sheets from about April/May reviewed, so maybe in a month or so your submissions will be on the way. It sucks, but it is what it is.

I "thanked" your post because I like your wording.

Edit (since I've thought of some stuff, reading this again): Sheets for already-existing games might be approved more quickly since they don't need to check the game actually exists or anything, and some games of particular interest seem to get prioritised.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Just how the hell long does it take to get something approved on here...? - by Simpsons Dumper - 09-22-2019, 07:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)