Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone
#58
Hi guys,
I’ve been super busy this week creating custom music for a bunch of indie projects, but I did manage some more mad experiments with pixel art-style wood tiles...128X128. You can download them freely here:
https://soundimage.org/art-wood/

OGG MUSIC UPDATE:
All of the music tracks on my Horror/Surreal page can now be downloaded as very high-quality Ogg files. Halloween’s not too far off, so I’ll try to create more creepy music tracks this month.
Meanwhile, if anyone has requests for Ogg versions of tracks that haven’t been made available yet, just let me know and I’ll be happy to upload them for you.
Enjoy!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone - by Eric Matyas - 09-18-2019, 07:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)