Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Community Project: Super Tempo
#5
(09-16-2019, 08:31 PM)AFruitaday! Wrote: Download tiledggd first, then, save you save state and drag your file to the program, it should work. Yes, 4pp means 4 bits per pixel, 16 colors.


Hmmm, that's what I thought. I gave that a try and while different data is certainly showing up from different save files, it's far to small to make anything out. I'm using the specifications you mentioned (I think), but again I'm totally ignorant to this program.


[Image: nfPVjq3.png]

Realized after I snapped this the palette is set to a different file, however changing it to the selected graphic file didn't give me any better results.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Community Project: Super Tempo - by Kramlack - 09-16-2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Community Project: Super Tempo - by Kramlack - 09-16-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: Community Project: Super Tempo - by Kramlack - 09-16-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Community Project: Super Tempo - by Ton - 09-17-2019, 09:55 AM
RE: Community Project: Super Tempo - by Kramlack - 09-22-2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Community Project: Super Tempo - by Ton - 09-23-2019, 09:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)