Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(09-16-2019, 05:35 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 04:40 PM)Yoshimaster96 Wrote: Can the MaxScript import animations? The Blender plugin doesn't seem to like bone scaling.
nope, it only does models only.
Okay.
The Blender plugin seems to not read the bone scale values properly. This is especially noticeable in moves such as Yoshi's grab hold (see the cheek bones in e00catchwait). This should probably be fixed.

[EDIT]
I think I found the problem (as well as a potentially unintended error):
On line 370 you set the compressed isotropic scaling value like so:
Code:
                        transform[2][3] = frameValue
However, when actually writing the values to Blender, this value gets ignored. I'm gonna try changing this to:
Code:
                        transform[2][0] = frameValue
                        transform[2][1] = frameValue
                        transform[2][2] = frameValue
and see if that works.

Also, on line 254, you had:
Code:
                    readDirect(ao, track)
I assume you meant:
Code:
                    readDirectData(ao, track)

[EDIT 2]
Never mind, the problem was on line 502. The first argument to
Code:
mathutils.Matrix.Scale
should be
Code:
track.animations[frame][2][3]
, not 1.
However, this doesn't seem to work completely. I'm gonna look more into it and see what I can do.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Yoshimaster96 - 09-16-2019, 07:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)