Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Model Importers, QuickBMS and Python Scripts
Hey RTB, thank you so much for your work on the many man importer scripts listed here.
but I'm having a problem I was hoping you could help with, I'm trying to use your tam soft importer for peach beach splash, and any time I try to load a costume it just crashes, but anytime I load a head it works.
the crash is just a non responsive 3ds max screne.
I am using 3ds max 2009 maybe that is the problem? i have seen reports of it working but so far it just crashes. I will attach the model file i try to load here. but really its any costume that isn't a head.
okay so apparently i can't attach the model wow that is stupid, its a tiny model to.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by xr79 - 09-13-2019, 06:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)