Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(09-09-2019, 07:03 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote: Banjo was rejected which actually makes me raise my eyebrows because to my knowledge, TMR operates on a "First come first serve" basis so even if it did get rejected, it should be lower on the pending list. My only speculation is maybe it was submitted by an admin but had to be reviewed by multiple people to determine whether or not it should be allowed.
We try to make it fair for newer submissions by trying to balance both older and newer submissions accordingly. And yeah, I know there's quite the backlog to go through, I'll be doing what I can to help with that at my earliest convenience.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Random Talking Bush - 09-09-2019, 05:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)