Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(09-08-2019, 01:46 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 01:40 PM)CessIsTheBest Wrote: Say, where can i find Banjo & Kazooie model in the folder? I've never posted a model on here before but people really want Banjo.

(12-25-2018, 08:56 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: As for what the numbers are for? I'm sure you know the answer to that.
[spoiler=Reasoning.]Last time I had the actual character names for the archives I got a copyright complaint. I'm trying to avoid that, ya see.[/spoiler]
 
anim_73_v5.7z? I've said this is my first time doing this. So please have patience.

(09-08-2019, 01:48 PM)CessIsTheBest Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 01:46 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 01:40 PM)CessIsTheBest Wrote: Say, where can i find Banjo & Kazooie model in the folder? I've never posted a model on here before but people really want Banjo.

(12-25-2018, 08:56 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: As for what the numbers are for? I'm sure you know the answer to that.
[spoiler=Reasoning.]Last time I had the actual character names for the archives I got a copyright complaint. I'm trying to avoid that, ya see.[/spoiler]
Wait nvm, i have use 7-Zip file extractor to locate the correct files. I am now downloading StudioSB. 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by CessIsTheBest - 09-08-2019, 01:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)