09-06-2019, 09:36 AM
Thanks for all the help, After struggling with getting the game icon, I gave up and put it on https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/elora-15...0b1ea7188e. I'm deleting it from my Dropbox.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Trying to rip Elora from Spyro Reignited (PC), what next?
|
|
09-06-2019, 09:36 AM
Thanks for all the help, After struggling with getting the game icon, I gave up and put it on https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/elora-15...0b1ea7188e. I'm deleting it from my Dropbox.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Trying to rip Elora from Spyro Reignited (PC), what next? - by Gamyr - 09-03-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: Trying to rip Elora from Spyro Reignited (PC), what next? - by rmunoz1994 - 09-03-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Trying to rip Elora from Spyro Reignited (PC), what next? - by Lugana Rysniq - 09-04-2019, 12:09 AM
RE: Trying to rip Elora from Spyro Reignited (PC), what next? - by Gamyr - 09-06-2019, 09:36 AM
|