Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mighty and Tiara custom Sonic sprites
#7
Sorry (again) here's another quick update, I'm working on my SMS style sheet again. (Man so much WIP that I have).
Not only I'm working on Tiara and Mighty, but Ray also. If you can, what do you think of them? Hope this counts!

EDIT: My apologies for the very late edit. I wasn't paying attention when making this post, the Mighty and Ray sprites actually come from the fangame "Sonic 1 SMS remake" which are done by PixelMarioXP btw, although the Tiara sprites are actually done by me. However, I'm making a expanded version of Ray and Mighty (kinda off topic here), which would cover both Sonic 1 and 2 SMS versions and some extra Sonic 3K movements as well. I'll make sure to credit PixelMarioXP when I'm finished with Mighty and Ray.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mighty and Tiara custom Sonic sprites - by Sanicderpy - 08-31-2019, 03:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)