I explored the files of Sonic the Fighters (The Gems Collection Version on the PS2) and I found files I can almost garentee are the models only I can't open/read/decript them. There name are like 'OBJ_AMY1.CMP' and 'OBJ_FNG1R.CMP' and so on. OBJ is obviously referring to the Wavefront file type and the next Letters like AMY FNG and ESP refer to the characters. (Amy, Fang and Espio) I have successfully ripped the soundtrack but its on YouTube anyway so who cares. Does anyone know how to decode these .CMP Files?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Decoding .CMP files from Sonic the Fighters
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Decoding .CMP files from Sonic the Fighters - by sonicroc237 - 08-30-2019, 09:01 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

