Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping DQ Hero from Smash Bros. Ultimate
#4
(08-26-2019, 08:47 PM)squall789 Wrote:
(08-26-2019, 04:51 PM)Dokawolf85 Wrote: I've been waiting patiently for months and still am today.

It was released less than a month ago, July 30th, its now August 27th, it hasn't even been 30 days yet, give it time.
Or, just rip it yourself.
Its fine to make requests, but you can't state that you 'expect' something someone else is doing out of kindness to be a particular way, thats just rude.
I'm sorry about that,I was just following the rules of what the request should be.
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-35011.html

I
 can't rip it because I don't have Cinema 4D or the things needed for the program.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping DQ Hero from Smash Bros. Ultimate - by Dokawolf85 - 08-27-2019, 01:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)