08-17-2019, 11:28 AM
Oh, this 3DS Max script? I've gotta Python script based on that that converts a .mod to .glb I think. Can you send me a file and I'll test it and see if it works?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Any way to get the .mod files for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate into Blender?
|
|
08-17-2019, 11:28 AM
Oh, this 3DS Max script? I've gotta Python script based on that that converts a .mod to .glb I think. Can you send me a file and I'll test it and see if it works?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Any way to get the .mod files for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate into Blender? - by ninetalescommander - 08-17-2019, 07:31 AM
RE: Any way to get the .mod files for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate into Blender? - by scurest - 08-17-2019, 11:28 AM
RE: Any way to get the .mod files for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate into Blender? - by ninetalescommander - 08-17-2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Any way to get the .mod files for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate into Blender? - by scurest - 08-17-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Any way to get the .mod files for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate into Blender? - by ninetalescommander - 08-17-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Any way to get the .mod files for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate into Blender? - by Demonslayerx8 - 08-18-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Any way to get the .mod files for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate into Blender? - by ninetalescommander - 08-18-2019, 06:49 PM
|