Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you like Goosebumps Night Of Scares?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. I Love It!
50.00%
1 50.00%
I Like It.
0%
0 0%
It's Ok.
50.00%
1 50.00%
No. It's Bad.
0%
0 0%
It's Terrible!
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Goosebumps Night Of Scares Ripping and Game Remake Suggestion
#3
I never learned how to make a unity game. But maybe someone on gamejolt, who knows how to make a remake of Goosebumps Night Of Scares, could upload it to gamejolt so almost everyone can play it. Maybe it could have you features like difficulties or more bonus challenges or multiplayer and free-roam so you can go anywhere or hide anywhere. That would be cool.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Goosebumps Night Of Scares Ripping and Game Remake Suggestion - by R7CrazyCanucks - 08-14-2019, 01:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)