Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you like Goosebumps Night Of Scares?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. I Love It!
50.00%
1 50.00%
I Like It.
0%
0 0%
It's Ok.
50.00%
1 50.00%
No. It's Bad.
0%
0 0%
It's Terrible!
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Goosebumps Night Of Scares Ripping and Game Remake Suggestion
#1
Question 
I'm a big fan of Goosebumps Night Of Scares. So i'm thinking of some Goosebumps Night Of Scares models and sprites and sounds and animations to be ripped to this site, but i don't know how to rip anything from android. Can someone try to rip content for this game? Because I can use the models and everything to make a UE4 or Unity Remake in Free-roam of this game.

(NOTE: This is my first thread)


Messages In This Thread
Goosebumps Night Of Scares Ripping and Game Remake Suggestion - by R7CrazyCanucks - 08-10-2019, 11:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)