Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Samurai Shodown 3: Kuroko, in all his minimal animation
#3
(01-27-2009, 04:06 PM)xTYVONx Wrote: This is ridiculously incomplete, but I applaud you for ripping Neo-Geo. I haven't done that in such a long time Very Sad
Actually, I've checked: that's all his frames; I checked in Kawak's tile viewer. That's how I also know that the morphing sprites aren't actual different frames (That is, a mere morphing effect was applied to your character's sprite and Kuroko's). Maybe you're confusing this with the SS2 Kuroko, where he was fully playable? In SS3, he just morphed into your character, and you had a mirror fight. In the beginning of the fight, he morphs into you, and if you lose two rounds, he morphs back into himself, brushes off his pants, bows, and explodes.

Or do you mean incomplete as in it's small?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Samurai Shodown 3: Kuroko, in all his minimal animation - by BullockDS - 01-27-2009, 04:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)