Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dragon Quest VII and VIII Android assets?
#1
Exclamation 
Is there a way I can get all the assets from these two games? I want to try and rip the models from the Android version of these two games (so I can see if the texture and model issue I have with the 3DS version exists on the Android version too), I tried extracting the games with a decompressor and just got pictures and random files, none of which looked like the plethora of model files you'd see in the 3DS version.

Please help, I want to be able to use the models from Dragon Quest VII and Dragon Quest VIII in MMD (MikuMikuDance) by December.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dragon Quest VII and VIII Android assets? - by pkmntrainerelio - 08-05-2019, 10:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)