Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Clumsy Ninja
#1
I wanted to get the game assets from Clumsy Ninja, a game in the app store. Normally I'd just use Unity Studio, but the game's files are much different from other Android apps. I have a picture of the kinds of files the game containsĀ here, and I would appreciate it if anyone knew where and how I could open these files. Also, if it helps any, I'm almost positive the .atc.bof files are the ones that contain the assets, butĀ I'm not 100% sure.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Clumsy Ninja - by Shenanigan - 08-04-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: Clumsy Ninja - by Shenanigan - 08-05-2019, 11:30 PM
RE: Clumsy Ninja - by Shenanigan - 08-11-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Clumsy Ninja - by rrrrmrmr - 10-27-2023, 10:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)