Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Model Importers, QuickBMS and Python Scripts
(08-02-2019, 01:55 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 01:19 AM)Lolwutburger Wrote: Who do you already have ripped? I've seen Crunch and Trance already ripped on that Prawn guy's videos.
Yeah, those would be two of 'em. Full list of who I've got extracted: Big and Small Norm, Chick & Stew, Crunch, Geary, Krunk, N. Trance, Nash, Nitros Oxide, Penta Penguin, Polar, Pura, Zam and Zem, plus all of their alternate skins where available. I'll most likely start uploading their models to the site in the next few days.

Cool, I've been ripping a chunk of the other characters as well, such as the Nitro Squad and some of the enemies like the lab asses and the skunk.

[Image: EA8mEfmU8AAKX1b.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Lolwutburger - 08-02-2019, 02:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)