Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls Sound effects?
#1
I've never done sound rips before so I don't really know what I'm doing but I wanted to get the sound effects from Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls.

I did some research and found I needed the unxwb program, and check a xsb file to find a offset for filenames and I think I found it and ran it and got a bunch of files out of the SE.xwb  using the cmdline:

Code:
unxwb.exe -b SE.xsb 33970 -d Out SE.xwb

really thought I was doing it right since I got bunch of out of it then went to test them in VLC and only few actually play some water like noise and "Unidentified codec" error

but I've hit a dead end and not sure what to do.

If anyone can help with what I'm doing wrong that would be great.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls Sound effects? - by duce - 07-27-2019, 02:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)