Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
For the eyebrows, you need to apply transparent nodes to make the black vanish. Use this node setup to achieve this: https://imgur.com/a/MXIYJgi
A
s for the pale skin, I actually just checked my Marth model and it has the same problem so I'll have to get back to you on that.
Sadly I can't help with the mouth problem as I do not know why that is happening. My only advice is to try highlighting the armature and doing holding "Alt" and then pressing R, G and S. This will reset the armature back to it's default position. Note: Don't press R, G, and S all at once, just 1 after the other while holding Alt.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by ninetalescommander - 07-22-2019, 11:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)