Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Model Importers, QuickBMS and Python Scripts
(06-28-2019, 11:18 AM)UncleJansom Wrote: Hi there. Sorry for asking this but, when could we see a Model Tool for the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy game, or a beta version of it? BTW I just discovered your update on the Textures tool and now I don't have problems with them anymore, it works great, thank you so much for the hard work (And like it's had been said before, take your time).
Same here, but from what I heard It's almost there so it'll probably be released soon. But for right now we have this for right now: IgzModelConverter
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Shadowluigi - 07-14-2019, 11:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)