Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[PSX] Help ripping models from Ridge Racer Type 4
#4
Hi again,
I made little progress. Loos like the interesting file is R4.BIN.
I found some dialogs and textures inside.
Now I have to find the models. This is going to be really difficult beacuse I have no idea about the file structure. First I have to find the vertices, then faces, then texture coordinates.
However, I suppose vertices are stored as integers because the PSX lacks a floating point unit according to the WipeOut files. Source: https://phoboslab.org/log/2015/04/revers...ipeout-psx
Right now I'm using 3D Model Researcher to find them. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [PSX] Help ripping models from Ridge Racer Type 4 - by Guillermo-Tell - 07-06-2019, 10:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)