Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks
Greetings everyone,

New free music is ready for you here:

On my Fantasy 8 page:
“THE BOG OF DESPAIR”
https://soundimage.org/fantasy-8/

On my Fantasy 9 page:
“CHILLY WHISPERS”
https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/

And on my Sci-Fi 8 page:
“A DESERT ON A DISTANT WORLD”
https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-8/

100% free to use with attribution.

**If you find my music helpful, please consider making a donation to my website. The synthesizers I use to create the music and sounds that I share with everyone are very expensive…so expensive, in fact, that I have to make monthly payments on them…and donations really help me a lot to pay for them. Thanks in advance…and please feel free to share your projects…I love to see how creative people are using my work!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 1800 Tracks - by Eric Matyas - 06-26-2019, 09:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)