Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Armored Core 3 (PS2) .bin extraction help
#1
Has anyone ever tried ripping the 3D models from the Armored Core games? I've tried searching, but I haven't found a way to extract the PS2 .bin format that From Software uses. I read that they might've used the same file system in other games, so perhaps there's some documentation somewhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I tried offzip, and that just extracted thousands of 1kb files. Here's what the ISO looks like (the files from 2002). Thanks for any help.

https://puu.sh/DESVn/4ab8bae4ed.png

I also tried Texmod through an emulator, but it didn't give me very many usable files and the textures kept getting overwritten by the same filename.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Armored Core 3 (PS2) .bin extraction help - by Tenome - 06-12-2019, 01:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)