Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Street Fighter V Remaining Characters have no voice clips
#3
Oh my bad! Unfortunately, the site won't allow me to post these files here, so I'll screenshot!

So, here's the kind of files I'm talking about.

   

I've been able to extract these files here for Ed and everyone that came before him. The CV Files (that are highlighted in picture) are what I'm aiming for.

But, from Menat onwards, these are the only files that have been extracted.

   

I used a bms script from Feb 2016. Is the issue just that the script is outdated? Do I need to find a more recent one? Or is the issue something else?

I'm sorry if confusing, my first time extracting a game.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Street Fighter V Remaining Characters have no voice clips - by Toynota10 - 05-30-2019, 12:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)