Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon Battle Revolution Trainers
#7
Not sure if this is rippable or not, but there seems to be a model of Dawn and Lucas in their Platinum outfits as seen in VGC Nationals 2009.

[Image: srXM8NR.jpg]

Footage of both of them in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1T1jEpZ8Sw

I suspect they were either included in an update, or remained unused for a while or something. Just something I thought I'd point out while searching Google. Starry Eyes

EDIT: Hey Turk, are you on discord, or something? I'd like to keep in touch with you there, for the sake of being up to date on this and such.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Battle Revolution Trainers - by turk645 - 05-22-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Pokemon Battle Revolution Trainers - by The Prawn - 05-23-2019, 02:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)