Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic custom model - would like feedback
#3
(04-27-2019, 09:05 PM)Retro64 Wrote: As for some tips:
  • Something about the face looks a little off for some reason, I can't put my finger on it however
  • If you are going for a modern sonic design his spines droop down a little farther. I kinda like them the way they are though so it's up to preference. (I more prefer Classic Sonic so that's probably why I like the shorter spines, however you do what you think looks best!)
  • I always prefer a side mouth over a center mouth but it looks okay in this instance so it's all up to your preference.
  • I like the seams on the gloves & socks keep them!
  • The arms seem a tiny bit too short

Thanks for the response - was afraid the face may look off but also can't put my finger on it lol. I'll play with the arms and quills in the meantime though
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic custom model - would like feedback - by AdelQ - 04-28-2019, 03:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)