Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fire Emblem: Heroes Ripping
#4
Well, with the 3.4.0 update comes both good and bad. I'm certainly happy we have the Aether Resort, and that I can upload the portraits and maps for the new units before they're really even out, but.....

Every single character now has a new sheet, called "Head_C.png". It's used specifically within the Resort's Inn for when characters are sleeping.

And I'm really not looking forward to the process of individually editing sheets to add it. Ugh.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fire Emblem: Heroes Ripping - by warisheck - 02-07-2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Fire Emblem: Heroes Ripping - by warisheck - 02-13-2019, 08:20 AM
RE: Fire Emblem: Heroes Ripping - by warisheck - 02-13-2019, 07:31 PM
RE: Fire Emblem: Heroes Ripping - by warisheck - 04-09-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: Fire Emblem: Heroes Ripping - by HertzDevil - 05-23-2019, 01:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)