Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies)
#77
Potentially. Here's the full body for now....

[Image: unknown.png]

Whatever I do, the lower end will get flippers, and since I plan to have Nep-Enuts be similar (but not entirely a recolor), the back ends would be visible on them, so I might consider giving them those "nail" thing on the bottom if I put the goofy hands on top. And yes, I know manatees have a singular back fin. XD

As a matter of fact, I think I might do both. Have the nailed flippers right over the lava and a pair of goofy arms right above that. It'd go with the "freaky but silly" look it already has going for it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies) - by Doc von Schmeltwick - 04-05-2019, 03:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)