Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Chill (Portal) Megaman style.
#2
As I said before
Quote:It was most likely rejected because this sheet is just a recolor of Mega Man.

I recommend looking at Gors' spriting dictionary for more info: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25474.html


This is a slight step above the last one because things were actually added (such as the ponytail & extra parts of the portal gun), however the edits were minimal and didn't change it enough.

I recommend making your own sprites instead of edits of existing sprites.
It's the best way to improve as an artist.

Hope this helps!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Chill (Portal) Megaman style. - by mlilley22 - 03-29-2019, 12:28 PM
RE: Chill (Portal) Megaman style. - by Retro64 - 03-29-2019, 03:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)