Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
It is such a sweet update! Wonderful job Thumbs Up


Update: Solved
Tho I have something to say about the palette. Actually, it is still brighter than it should be. I'll compare it with Whitehead's port of S1 (they have an accurate palette) using official SEGA Classics emulator:
[Image: image.png]   [Image: image.png]
2013 remake    SEGA Classics emualtor (stretched because it can't display non-NTSC aspect)


The colors are 100% the same if compare them in Paint.net:
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png] 

So, using this, I can say that the colors in your sheets and the ones displayed in the emulator are different, sadly. I will use the Lava Reef sheet as an example:

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png]
Your sheet                                                                 In-game

It also means the colors in my characters rips are incorrect too, oof. I understand it will be kinda hard and annoying to fix the palette in every sheet or maybe it is not even necessary to do this, but just take a note like me  Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Triangly - 03-18-2019, 02:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)