Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How to rip from Aura Kingdom MMO
#1
Heart 
hiya! recently got into aura kingdom
have seen people around (sticklove/horiew on deviantart and a few others) ripping models from this game
but none of them are active enough to tell me how they did it 

I was wondering if anyone could help me out?
I've ripped from tera online and smite with Umodel, and I tried to use the same method for this game but it didnt work.
the models are in .pkg's 

any help on how to go about it is appreciated!

also they dont open in noesis either, just thought i'd add
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to rip from Aura Kingdom MMO - by octolingone - 03-14-2019, 09:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)