Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(03-09-2019, 08:12 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 02:07 PM)Star Soul Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 07:17 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote: You need to export them as SMD and then use Noesis to convert the SMD to DAE. The drawback is this removes all the mesh names so they will need to be renamed accordingly. I tried exporting them as DAE within Crossmod but that creates a load of issues.
Thanks, I got it loaded but I don't think the mapping on it is correct, do you know if I can fix that?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png
EDIT: It's not just ridley who has this problem, it happens with Marx too https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

When you export the SMD files to DAE in Noesis, make sure you tick the "Flip UV Maps" box.
Ah ok, I think that fixed it. That should be all the questions I have now, although I'll let you know if I find anything else, thanke https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Star Soul - 03-09-2019, 08:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)