Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mix your three favorite games into 1.
#2
Yea I get that but there's really not any context here and no rules on what this actually is supposed to be. I don't think anyone's really gonna be motivated to do this if you don't flesh it out.

Also
Quote:DON'T BAN ME!

This is not really a great way to start off a post.
I'll give you a day or two to fix up this topic with some explanation on what you're trying to accomplish with this activity. Otherwise, I'm going to have to treat this like it's a spam post, close the topic and possibly follow up with moderator action.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mix your three favorite games into 1. - by Kosheh - 02-28-2019, 09:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)