Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

NDS model + animation => COLLADA converter
#26
Nice, it looks pretty good for now. And yeah, Blender does seem to have a quirk with the DAE, it's kinda confusing.
[Image: Vg2d5X6.png]
(DAE-left, OBJ-right)
I also tried to extract multiple .nsbmd from a folder, since somehow, apicula can't detect the files from another folder inside the DSiWare .nds, but it gave me an os error 5, regardless of location of folder.
Should also add that creating a folder for every nsbmd conversion is kinda too time consuming on a personal note, I kinda prefer having them in an already made folder instead of writing another / and some words, look at the folder, and them put them all together, since I already have to convert them one by one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: NDS model + animation => COLLADA converter - by Adrot - 02-25-2019, 08:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)