I want to extract models from the 3DS version of Mario & Sonic Rio 2016 Olympic games, but they are stored in a .cpk file. What should I do?
[Edit] Nvm. I figured it out already.
[Edit] Nvm. I figured it out already.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Help with extracting models Mario & Sonic Rio 2016 (3DS)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Help with extracting models Mario & Sonic Rio 2016 (3DS) - by Bri11 - 02-20-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: Help with extracting models Mario & Sonic Rio 2016 (3DS) - by BillyBnMOfficial - 11-24-2022, 11:22 PM
RE: Help with extracting models Mario & Sonic Rio 2016 (3DS) - by Barack Obama - 11-26-2022, 11:24 AM
|