Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PetoMico's Sprite Gallery
#1
Hi all, welcome to my sprite gallery! I have some old and new sprites to share, but I will post them in due time. Other than that, I'll show off some sprites I did back in last year and 2 years ago.
EDIT: Messed around with the colors on my SMM style Solid Snake  sprites a bit more for it to not get lost on some colored BGS. Idk I'm probably color blind now.

[spoiler]
[Image: dc72xxu-f078980a-8841-4248-a811-75830e0abc14.png]
Hit, Goku Black (Edit of Goku and 20, but with a lot of tweaks), Beerus, Toppo, Ryu(Street Fighter), Sonic, and Spyro in Classic DBZ: LSW (Gameboy) style.

Credit: Grim, Bonzai, Dragonball Z: Legendary Super Warriors

[Image: 0xtyCKQ.png]

A sheet of Solid Snake in Super Mario Maker style. I kept messing around with the colors on the sprites more for him to fit SMB1's colored BGs, but I'm not sure if how my eye sees it.

Credit: Metal Gear Solid series (Ghost Babel and 2), Super Smash Bros Brawl

[Image: dbsrob5-e97f92e5-9a67-432f-879d-520bba9d504a.png]

Sprited Yoshi for an event on MFGG, but I wish I could've made a quick sheet of the base and forms or animate them.

Credit: Ragey, Yoshi's Island
[/spoiler]


Hope you guys enjoy my sprites and I'll be posting more soon. Feedback is also appreciated.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by PetoMico - 02-17-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by Grounder - 02-17-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by WizToad - 02-19-2019, 12:48 PM
RE: PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by PetoMico - 02-21-2019, 07:00 PM
RE: PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by Ton - 02-22-2019, 10:20 AM
RE: PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by PetoMico - 05-19-2019, 04:06 AM
RE: PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by Retro64 - 05-19-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by Ton - 05-20-2019, 09:13 AM
RE: PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by PetoMico - 05-29-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by PetoMico - 06-27-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by Ton - 06-29-2020, 11:16 AM
RE: PetoMico's Sprite Gallery - by PetoMico - 12-10-2021, 12:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)