Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Model Importers, QuickBMS and Python Scripts
(02-14-2019, 06:48 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 01:15 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: May I request a fix for the Telltale Almost-All-In-One Model Importer Script that fixes the rigging error with the lower body when you rotate the spine1 & pelvis bone? I tested it with The Walking Dead: Season 1, The Walking Dead: Season 2, The Walking Dead: Michonne & The Wolf Among Us.
This is not something I can fix, the bone rotations/positions and rigging are pretty much identical to the original games.

RIP. I thought it was a rigging error or somsomething.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Lilothestitch - 02-14-2019, 10:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)