Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Does anyone have the Game Dump for Pokken Tournament DX?
#1
Given that the Pokken Tournament and Pokken Tournament DX page is still missing a lot of the content, I'd like to have a crack at ripping the models myself and hopefully submitting them to the website. I would normally be willing to wait but given that the game has been out for over a year and there is still nothing pending for both games, I figured I'd at least attempt it myself.
Of course, I don't have the Game Dumps for either version so if anyone could direct me to it and preferably the tools needed to rip them, I'd really appreciate it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Does anyone have the Game Dump for Pokken Tournament DX? - by ninetalescommander - 01-24-2019, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)