Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How do I open this file?
#6
the arc file is a MAR archive. It contains many many MCM files.
MCM files are also apparently archives. They contain some files too.
Both, the unpacked MAR and subsequent unpacked MCMs are here, along with my (shitty) code
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dtjs3bhhbqvts6...f.zip?dl=0
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do I open this file? - by DMCA_Kupa - 01-23-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: How do I open this file? - by Resistiv - 01-23-2019, 10:55 PM
RE: How do I open this file? - by DMCA_Kupa - 01-23-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: How do I open this file? - by Raccoon Sam - 01-24-2019, 02:25 AM
RE: How do I open this file? - by Resistiv - 01-24-2019, 06:33 AM
RE: How do I open this file? - by Raccoon Sam - 01-24-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: How do I open this file? - by DMCA_Kupa - 01-24-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: How do I open this file? - by Resistiv - 01-24-2019, 08:59 PM
RE: How do I open this file? - by DMCA_Kupa - 01-26-2019, 01:32 AM
RE: How do I open this file? - by DMCA_Kupa - 01-26-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: How do I open this file? - by Resistiv - 01-29-2019, 10:15 AM
RE: How do I open this file? - by DMCA_Kupa - 01-29-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: How do I open this file? - by DMCA_Kupa - 01-29-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: How do I open this file? - by DMCA_Kupa - 01-31-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: How do I open this file? - by DMCA_Kupa - 01-31-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: How do I open this file? - by juiceb0x - 05-31-2021, 03:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)