Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(01-20-2019, 04:20 PM)Worldblender Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 04:17 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 03:41 PM)Worldblender Wrote: I export the models directly to DAE and sometimes PLY or OBJ for fixing some malformed UV maps. I mainly have access to only Blender, so I have to work with whatever it supports, and SMD is likely not supported by it.

Actually, with the right Plugins, Blender can support SMD Files. I've been using it for ages.

Oh, I just don't know where to find that plugin. Can you tell me where to download it? Or you don't really have to, since I finished with all the fighters anyways.

You can get it here: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki...urce_Tools
If you don't know how to install plugins, there's a guide included on the page.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by ninetalescommander - 01-20-2019, 09:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)