Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

(3DS) A texture that displays on the model but can't be found in the texture list
#5
Interesting, as I tried removing the alpha channel in Photoshop and I just got a black background. But to be fair, a lot of that file encoding stuff is Spanish to me Tongue

Also @Ploaj, awesome work! I was a tad worried this one wouldn't get ripped as fast due to the waning interest in the 3DS (and sprites are the one major thing I can't do, at all lol)

must... resist... urge... to... ask for some samples of Fawful... crap i failed
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: (3DS) A texture that displays on the model but can't be found in the texture list - by Fawfulthegreat64 - 01-05-2019, 01:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)