Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Model Importers, QuickBMS and Python Scripts
(11-16-2018, 06:42 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 11:09 PM)ItsMeGamerAndBFDIer7 Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:07 PM)ItsMeGamerAndBFDIer7 Wrote: Oh no. I guess I have to use Autodesk 3DS Max for the model importers, which is only free for one month. And you have to pay for the full version. Why can't the full version be free? I just want to submit models from Mario Party 10 on The Models Resource, because there are no models from Mario Party 10 on that site.

Seriously. Why not Blender?
I've been using 3DS Max for a long time (ever since 3DS Max 7), so that would explain why my scripts are only for that program. If there was enough interest, then people could try converting 'em to something Blender can read (which I think only like three people have asked me about previously).
OK, I guess I am going to have to write Blender importing scripts myself.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by ItsMeGamerAndBFDIer7 - 01-01-2019, 06:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)